Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Good Times

November 16, 2015

There have been some good times here on mission and me and my comp are getting along just fine.  I thought it would be impossible but then we started serving each other and now we are teaching very powerfully to those who will listen.  We were going along the streets of Tamale and a man walked up to us and started talking.  He said he had found one of the pamphlets we had left with a friend and he had questions about it.  Very cool! Also, we have found a new investigator EVERY DAY this past week! Prayers are being answered!  I got to watch conference, and mom... I cried during Elder Holland's talk, realizing how lucky of a man I am to have a mother like you.

Thanks about the shoes! I cant wait! These things are being torn to shreds with how much walking we are doing!!  I also VERY enjoyed the letter that came for me! I loved all the crafts and James and Chase, the things you made me are hanging up in my room! I love them and cherish them.  The letter too Patty... man. SO great! I love it.  Thank you!  I can't wait to see you all again, and get to hug you all!

Love how prominent the Coke bottle is...totally NOT allowed in our house...but another Ghana mom told me they drink those colas to kill the parasites in their stomachs.  Maybe I can find a way to be grateful for Coke...?


Moving into the new apartment after living in the church building since his arrival

Look like a bunch of teenage boys to me! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment