Wednesday, October 28, 2015

2 Baptisms, 2 lives, 1 Savior

Hey all.

Elder Smith and his comp had 2 baptisms yesterday, Sunday the 25th.  Brother L and Bro D, both men I love!!




I was starting to notice that even though we have had little to no success here on mission, the Lord has been building me in ways I cannot explain.  I love these people and the spirit they have, and even just being here feeling of that spirit is a blessing.  The pic of us eating was at Bro D's house.  We had Banku (bank-oo) and it was really good!!  

The spirit has been strong in my life and I can feel people helping me through.



This mission is not about me.  Its about the opportunity to share the gospel with those that might not be able to hear it.  And being here is a blessing.  



How are you all?  I hope all is well and being taken of by the Lord... because He knows us better than we know ourselves.

The time is short.  I really don't like how we have so little time to do everything, but it is for the best.  

Please pray for me.  I am struggling currently with Satan and his angels.




I love you all and happy Halloween from Elder Morford and Elder Ofoegbu. :D

Elder Mophy

No comments:

Post a Comment