Monday, September 21, 2015

A gift for Monday!

So, I found out from my good friend, April, who's son has been serving in Kumasi for a few months, that today is not p-day (preparation day) at the MTC so there will not be a letter today.  They do get to write on the day they go to the temple, apparently, which will be tomorrow or Wednesday.  I did, however, get a picture of his meal.  I know, exciting.  Yes, we would have preferred seeing his face in a selfie with his food, but it's what we've got!  I wonder if he sent it because it looked good or he was glad to have a full plate or...




THEN, we got a real gift...

Our great friend and relative, Regula Kradolfer, sent this picture to Marsh this morning via Facebook.  Her husband is a Director of Temporal Affairs for The Church and has spent a lot of time working in Ghana lately.  They happened to be at the MTC while Chris is there...



So great to see the work in action.  Our ward has been good about allowing our boys time to practice teaching the Gospel and Chris always LOVED it...and was great at it.  I'm sure he is loving this aspect of the MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment